Maybank Singapore is a fully licensed commercial bank, branch of largest Malaysian bank – Maybank.
It is active in Singapore since December 1960 and today provides highly personalised services using locally-oriented approach through a distribution network of 22 branches and more than 35 ATMs.
Maybank Singapore is also part of atm5 – the Singapore’s only shared ATM network combining the reach of more than 130 locations of the “Qualifying Full Banks”.
Products and services offered by the Bank:
- Deposits & Banking
- Investment & Insurance
- Affluent Banking
List of Maybank Singapore subsidiaries
- Kim Eng Finance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Maybank IB Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- Maybank Kim Eng Holdings Limited (formerly known as Kim Eng Holdings Limited)
- Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd.)
- Ong Asia Limited
- Maybank Kim Eng research Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Kim Eng research Pte. Ltd.)
- Maybank Nominees (Singapore) Private Limited
- Sorak Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Rezan Pte. Ltd.
- Maybank KE Strategic Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as KE Strategic Pte. Ltd.)
- Maybank Kim Eng Properties Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Kim Eng Properties Pte. Ltd.)
- Heritage Fiduciary Services Pte. Ltd.
- Strategic Acquisitions Pte. Ltd.
- FXDS Learning Group Pte. Ltd.
- Maybank Kim Eng Securities Nominees Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Kim Eng Securities Nominees Pte. Ltd.)
- St. Michael’s Development Pte. Ltd.
- Heritage Trust Services Pte. Ltd.
- KE Capital Partners Pte. Ltd.
Total assets (end of 2012): S$36.4 billion
Maybank Singapore head office address
2 Battery Road,
Phone: 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265)
+(65) 6533 5229 (from abroad)
SWIFT / BIC codes of the Maybank Singapore