HSBC Singapore (subsidiary bank of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited) is one of the oldest banks established in Singapore, founded in December 1877.
Today it is one of major banks in Singapore, offering a comprehensive range of financial services including personal, commercial, corporate, investment and private banking, insurance, forfeiting and trustee services, securities and capital markets services.
HSBC Singapore is a QFB (Qualifying Full Bank), it has 9 branches and over 10 self-service terminals.
All branches provide ATM service, Cash Deposit Machines and electronic banking channels including 24-hour Phone banking and Internet banking services.
HSBC Singapore head office address
21 Collyer Quay,
#14-01 HSBC Building,
Tel: 1800-HSBC NOW (4722 669)
(Call Centre/24-hours Customer Service Hotline)
SWIFT / BIC codes of the HSBC Singapore
- hsbc singapore
- hsbc singapore office
- hsbc singapore collyer quay branch swift code
- HSBC Singapore Address Head Office
- 21 collyer quay #03-01 hsbc building singapore 049320
- hsbc corporate office singapore
- hsbc cash deposit singapore
- location of HSBC banks in singapore